2013-10-06

Reboot

I'm not going to go into a big huzzah to present this reboot of a reboot of this blog.

I've repurposed this blog to combine with my other two public outlets, as follows -

  • Twitter - Stream of consciousness, primarily for the purpose of self-improvement
  • YouTube - Built expressly for the purpose of eventually revealing my new theory of gravity, and in the meantime, presenting educational videos of background knowledge required to understand the theory
  • This blog - Stream of consciousness, like the twitter feed, but primarily for the purpose of constructing the YouTube channel and to help study the background knowledge required for the theory of gravity

That's all I'm going to say for this first post.



I hope to post once a week on this blog, basically to keep tabs on the YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment